AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE March 26, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Mary Banahan, assessor – personal property tax list acceleration
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent.
Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of March 19, 2019 minutes
REGULAR AGENDA – discussion/action items
1. 9:15 a.m. – Alan Rosenthal, Ambulance Director – report on department
2. 9:30 a.m. – Mary Banahan, Assessor, Brooke Schwab for Bonham Theater, VSL Fairbury LLC – Board of Equalization permissive exemption applications
3. 10:00 a.m. – Joe Casson, County Attorney, Bruce Weise – Zoning questions
4. 10:15 a.m.- Leroy Bast, Treasurer – Quarterly report
5. 10:30 a.m. – Henry Klee – road conditions – river bridge south of Steele City
6. 11:00 a.m. – DHHS by phone conference to discuss lease renewal
7. Approval of claims &/or payroll
8. Quarterly visit and jail inspection
9. 12:00 noon – Lunch
10. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.