AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE March 21, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of March 14, 2017
2. Signing of certificate of substantial completion for courthouse remodel for Berggren Architects
3. Appoint James Hull as alternate to Planning & Zoning board
4. Signing of Topographical study agreement with Olsson & Associates
5. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Highway Department – report on department, right of way agreements, permits; Tim Farmer, highway superintendent – signature on Form 1f and Form 6 for SSAR; discussion of future box culvert and bridge lettings.
6. 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. - John McKee, Alan Rosenthal, Brad Eisenhauer and Nels Sorensen on the storage/ambulance building.
7. 10:15 a.m – Discussion on 2017 Cemetery program
8. 10:30 a.m. –
9. 10:45 a.m. –
10. 11:00 a.m. –
11. 11:15 a.m. –
12. 11:30 a.m. -
13. Approval of payroll &/or claims
15. 12:00 noon lunch -
16. 1:00 p.m. –
17. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk