AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE September 19, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of September 12, 2017
1. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. - Highway Department – report on department, right of way agreements, permits,.
2. 9:45 a.m. – Julie Katz – Christmas tree light bid and discussion
3. 10:00 a.m. – State Senator Laura Ebke
4. 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Zoning hearing Sup #02-17 for David Panko located in S2SW4 Sec 26 T4N,R2E Jefferson County NE; Sign EMPG grant adjustment; equipment; zoning violations
5. 11:00 a.m. – Final adjusted cost figures emergency service building – Nels Sorensen, sheriff, John McKee, weed/emergency/planning & zoning manager, Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director and BD Construction.
6. 11:45 a.m. -
7. Approval of claims &/or payroll
9. 12:00 noon lunch
10. Comments by the public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk