DATE August 26, 2014 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Leroy Bast, vehicle exemptions – Jansen Bible church, Salvation Army, Fairbury Cemetery, Fairbury Assisted Living;
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of August 19, 2014
2. Adopt Resolution 2014-20 to set road bond
3. Adopt Resolution 2014-21 and signing of agreement between Jefferson County and Speece-Lewis Engineers Inc on project No. BRO-7048(17) Fairbury southeast
4. Adopt Resolution 2014-22 to combine budgets
5. Appoint someone to replace Steve Ebke on zoning and planning board
6. 9:15 a.m. – Joe Grubbs, ambulance manager – report on department;
7. 10:00 a.m. – Wim Kersten of Berggren Architects – update on courthouse costs for fire marshal
8. 10:30 a.m. –
9. 10:45 a.m. –
10. Work on Budgets;
11. Approve payroll claims
12. 12:00 noon – Lunch
13. 1:00 p.m. –
14. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session
in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Sandra Stelling, Jefferson County Clerk