DATE OCTOBER 21, 2014 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Vicki Haskell, assessor – tax list correction
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of October 14, 2014
2. KPMG LLP to provide tax consulting for Jefferson County- letter confirms scope and terms
6. 9:15 a.m. – Bill Hansel, highway superintendent – report on department; right- of- way agreements;
7. 9:45 a.m. –Vicki Haskell, assessor – discussion issues with Ford Explorer and Chevrolet Tahoe
8. 10:00 a.m. –General Assistance
9. 10:15 a.m. –
10. 10:30 a.m.
11. 10:45 a.m. –
12. 11:00 a.m. –
13. 11:45 a.m. –
14. Approve claims and payroll claims
15. 12:00 noon lunch
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Sandra Stelling, Jefferson County Clerk