AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE May 3, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of April 26, 2016
2. Board chairman signing Blobaum & Busboom PC engagement letter.
6. 9:15 a.m. – Tim Farmer, interim highway superintendent – report on department; right-of-way agreements;
7. 9:30 a.m. – Brad Eisenhauer, computer it – e-mail server update
8. 9:45 a.m. –
9. 10:00 a.m. – CASA – Don Cook
10. 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - interviews
11. 12:00 noon lunch
12. Approval of claims and payroll
13. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk