DATE September 2, 2014 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of August 26, 2014
2. Signing of Local Political Subdivision Acquisition Contract between Wilbert and Joanne Frey and Jefferson County, NE on Project No. C-48(161) SW1/4 Sec 5-3-3
3. Approval of Application from Chamber of Commerce to use courthouse lawn October 31, 2014 from 5:30-6:30 for Trunk or Treat
6. 9:15 a.m. – Bill Hansel, highway superintendent – report on department; right-of-way agreement; semi trucks; signing of contracts between Jefferson County, NE and Gus Construction Inc on Project No. C-48(161) located between Section 5 and 6, Township 3, Range 3 and Project C-48(363) between section 1-3-1 and 6-3-2
7. 9:45 a.m. -
8. 10:00 a.m. – Don Cook, CASA – report on department
9. 10:15 a.m. – Amber Anderson, Teresa Pursley, Eleanor Upton – insurance proposal on accident, cancer, hospital
10. 10:30 a.m. – Jane Ford Witthoff, health director for Public Health Solutions - updates
11. 10:45 a.m. –
12. Approve claims
13. 12:00 noon – Lunch
14. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session
in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Sandra Stelling, Jefferson County Clerk