AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE May 30, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of May 16, 2017
2. Signing Letter of support of Fairbury Municipal Pool Project.
3. Sign and approve Interlocal Cooperative Agreement with Jefferson, Fillmore, Franklin and Nance counties for Jerry Knoche.
6. 9:15 a.m.– Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director – report on department
7. 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Highway department – report on department, right of way agreements, permits; sign agreement between Norris Public Power District and Jefferson County for project C48(389)
8. 10:00 a.m. – Justin Starck with Olsson Associates – presentation on H St. study
9. 10:30 a.m. – Brad Eisenhauer, Computer IT – budget discussion
10. 10:45 a.m. –
11. 11:00 a.m. – Leroy Bast, treasurer – discussion on property tax receipts
12. 11:15 a.m. –
13. Approval of claims &/or payroll
14. Correspondence No meeting
15. Inspection of Jail
12:00 noon - Lunch
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk