AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE December 6, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Mary Banahan, assessor – tax list corrections
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of November 22, 2016
6. 9:15 a.m. – to 9:45 a.m. - Jason Eyer, supervisor and Terry Blas, supervisor assistant – report on highway department; right of way agreements, signature on Wallman Dairy Stop sign – Resolution 2016-15
7. 9:45 a.m. – Discussion of the 1st meeting date in July due to the fact it falls on a holiday. (July 4th)
8. 9:48 a.m.- Blue Valley Community Action Angie and Collena of FYI Center – Crime commission
9. 10:00 a.m. – CASA – Don Cook
10. 10:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Nels Sorensen, sheriff, John McKee w/e/p&z, Brad Eisenhauer, computer it; Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director, and Mike Kalb on discussion of ambulance facility and storage building.
11. 11:00 a.m. – Discussion on Bonham Theater project with Jeff Goltz, county attorney
12. 11:15 a.m. – Discussion on labor law on overtime rule enjoined by federal judge.
13. Signing of form for voting at December annual conference for NACO officers.
14. Discussion on setting a date to meet with county fire district in January, 2017
15. 11:30 a.m. – Courthouse construction review
16. 12:00 noon lunch -
17. 1:00 p.m. –
18. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk