AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE January 23, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of January 16, 2018
1. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director – report on department
2. 9:45 a.m. –
3. 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Meeting on Seward Co. Truancy Pretrail Diversion Program to discuss and review progress of program.
4. 11:15 a.m. –
5. 11:30 a.m. –
6. 11:45 a.m. -
7. Approval of claims &/or payroll
9. 12:00 noon lunch
10. Jail Inspection
11. Comments by the public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk