DATE December 2, 2014 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of November 25, 2014
2. Appoint Art Craig to BRAAA board as an alternate to Michael Dux
3. Adopt Resolution 2014-33 Amendment to Flexible Benefit Plan
6. 9:15 a.m. Bill Hansel, highway superintendent report on department; right-of-way agreements; Adopt Traffic Sign Retroreflectivity maintenance Program for calendar year 2015
7. 9:45 a.m.
8. 10:00 a.m. Don Cook, CASA - report on department;
9. 10:05 a.m. Appoint county attorney
10. 10:15 a.m. Paul Grieger, DA Davidson refunding 205 law enforcement bonds; Adopt Resolution 2014-34 for early redemption and payment of the countys limited tax refunding bonds, Series 2010; Adopt Resolution 204-35 authorizing the issuance of limited tax obligation refunding bonds, Series 2015, in one or more Series and in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $820,000.00; and other related matters;
11. 10:30 a.m. Open Gov.Steve zelezny financial reporting process
12. 10:45 a.m.
13. Travis Arnold, custodian courthouse trees
14. Approve claims and payroll claims
15. 12:00 noon lunch
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Sandra Stelling, Jefferson County Clerk