AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE April 24, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of April 17, 2018 minutes
1. 9:00 a.m. –
2. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director – report on department
3. 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Highway Dept - report on department , r-o-w agreements & permits, Review and possibly sign Speece Lewis contract for Paving Project on 564th Ave north of Hwy 4
4. 10:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. Protest hearings for City of Fairbury 10:15 to 10:45, Village of Daykin 11:00 a.m.
5. 11:15 a.m. –
6. 11:30 a.m. – Approval of fee schedule for diversion program. – Denise Janssen, Seward Co pretrial diversion
7. 11:45 a.m. – lease agreement between Benchmark Title Co and Jefferson County Nebraska for diversion services premises
8. Approval of claims &/or payroll
10. Comments by the public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk