AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE June 28, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization Leroy Bast, treasurer vehicle exemptions for Fairbury Assembly of God and Blue Valley Communication Action
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of June 21, 2016
2. Signing of sub-grant agreement for Child Support Enforcement Service with Clerk of District court; sub-grant agreement for Child Support Enforcement Services with the county attorney
3. Signing of Agreement for EPC Services between Region V Systems and Jefferson County.
4. Sign resolution 2016- on under/over expended funds.
7. 9:15 a.m. Alan Rosenthal, ambulance manager report on department.
8. 9:30 a.m. Travis Arnold Extension office roof bids
9. 9:45 a.m. Decision on Hearing SUP 04-16 Livestock facility swine confinement
10. 10:00 a.m. 10:30 a.m. Courthouse remodel
11. 10:15 a.m.- Leroy Bast, county treasurer report on quarterly investments and historical society monthly payments.
12. 10:20 a.m. Discussion on raises
13. 10:30 a.m. Nels Sorensen, sheriff on Requests for Proposals submit by 9:30 a.m. Open and review
14. 11:00 a.m. Lowell Eisenhauer, Brad Swiggart, and Amber Vrana-Anderson of Northwestern Mutual Insurance - insurance
15. 11:15 a.m.
16. Approval of payroll claims
17. Quarterly inspection of Law Enforcement/Jail building
18. 12:00 noon lunch
19. 1:30 p.m.
20. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk