AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE August 15, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of August 8, 2017
2. Approve transfers in General and Highway Bonds to correct deposit error.
1. 9:15 a.m. - John McKee, weed/emergency/zoning & planning manager – report on department
2. 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Highway department – report on department, right of way agreements, permits, signing of change order #6 on PWF Road,
3. 10:00 a.m. – General Assistance
4. 10:15 a.m. – Amber Vrana of Northwestern Mutual Ins. For renewal rates for health insurance
5. 10:30 a.m. – Work on budgets for rest of the day
6. 1:15 p.m. – Mary Banahan, report on office
7. Approval of claims &/or payroll
9. 12:00 noon lunch
10. Comments by the public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk