AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE December 18, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization Leroy Bast, vehicle exemption for Jefferson Community Health Center
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of December 11, 2018 minutes
2. Appointment of Tim Farmer highway superintendent for January 1, 2019 to December 30, 2019 & signing of certificate of county highway superintendent from January 1, 2018 to December 30, 2018.
3. Approval of Linda Hedges nomination to serve on the BRAAA board
4. Approval of appointment and signing contract for a 4 year term for Jerry Hain as county surveyor
1. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. - Highway department - report on department, right of way agreements, permits;
Review and sign Preliminary plans from Speece Lewis on project #C-48(394), Structure #C004803305
2. 9:45 a.m.
3. 10:00 a.m. General Assistance
4. 10:15 a.m.
5. 10:30 a.m.
6. 11:00 a.m.
7. 11:15 a.m.
8. Approval of claims &/or payroll
10. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in
accordance with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman,
Jefferson County Clerk
JEFFERSON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS WILL NOT MEET THE WEEK OF THE 24TH OF DECEMBER 2018