AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE May 24, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of May 17, 2016
2. Signing of agreements with Speece Lewis Engineers on county culvert project C48(372) between Sections 9/10 T3N, R3E Jefferson County Nebraska and an agreement of inspection of 59 bridges in Jefferson County in 2016 and 108 bridges in 2017
6. 9:15 a.m. –
7. 9:30 a.m. – John McKee, weed/emergency/planning & zoning manager – Zoning hearing 03-16 Constructors Inc. for asphalt/plant hearing and zoning fee discussion.
8. 9:45 a.m. – Jason Eyer – report on department, right of way agreements
9. 10:00 a.m. – Construction review for the courthouse remodel meeting.
10. 10:30 a.m.- Nels Sorensen, sheriff – storage/ambulance building
11. 10:45 a.m. – Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director – report on department
12. Approval of payroll claims
13. 12:00 noon lunch
14. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk