AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE November 14, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of November 7, 2017
2. Approval of liquor licenses for Side Trek Bar & Grill for wedding receptions for J. Pishny on March 10, 2018 and Schroeder on April 21, 2018.
1. 9:15 a.m. –9:45 a.m. – Highway department – report on department, right of way agreements permits,
2. 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. – Computer IT – report on department/cybersecurity discussion
3. 10:45 a.m. –
4. 11:00 a.m. – Denise Janssen, Johnette Shonk of Seward County Pretrail Diversion – Jefferson County Truancy Program
5. 11:30 a.m. -
6. Approval of claims &/or payroll
8. 12:00 noon lunch
9. Comments by the public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk