AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE September 27, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of September 20, 2016
2. Amend Resolution #2013-40 concerning clerical/typing error on salary amount on Assessors line
3. 2003 Ford E150 Econoline van declare as surplus property
6. 9:15 a.m.. Alan Rosenthal, ambulance manager report on department
7. 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - Highway department report on department, right of way agreements, permits
8. 10:00 a.m.
9. 10:15 a.m. Leroy Bast, county treasurer Quarterly investment report, report on Distress warrants and tax certificates - Resolution 2016-13
10. 10:30 a.m.
11. 10:45 a.m. -
12. 11:00 a.m.
13. Quarterly inspection of Law Enforcement Center/Jail
14. 12:00 noon lunch
15. 1:00 p.m.
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk