AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE January 17, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Mary Banahan, co assessor – Reaffirmation of Permissive exemptions and tax list corrections.
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of January 10, 2017
5. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Highway Department – Report on department, right of way agreements, permits9:45 a.m.
6. 9:30 a.m. - 1 & 6 Year Road hearing
7. 10:00 a.m. – John McKee, weed/emergency/planning & zoning manager – sign weed control documents; Nebr Department of Agriculture.
8. 10:15 a.m. – General Assistance
9. 10:30 a.m. – Discussion on ambulance quarters/storage building
10. 11:45 a.m. –
11. Approval of payroll &/or claims
13. 12:00 noon lunch -
14. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk