DATE November 4, 2014 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Vicki L. Haskell, assessor – tax list correction
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of October 28, 2014
2. Approve Liquor License for Chuckles for November 15, 204 4-H building for benefit for Rick Ray
3. Agreement with Fairbury Police Department to pay Medicare rate for ambulance to transport someone in custody
6. 9:15 a.m. – Bill Hansel, highway superintendent – report on department; right-of-way agreements;
7. 9:45 a.m. –
8. 10:00 a.m. – Don Cook, CASA – report on department
9. 10:15 a.m. –
10. 10:30 a.m.
11. 10:45 a.m. – Short Agenda – ELECTION DAY
12. 11:00 a.m. –
13. 11:45 a.m. –
14. 12:00 noon lunch
15. Approve claims and payroll claims
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Sandra Stelling, Jefferson County Clerk