DATE December 16, 2014, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Vicki L. Haskell, assessor – tax list correction
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of December 9, 2014
6. 9:15 a.m. – Bill Hansel, highway superintendent – report on department; right-of-way agreements;
7. 9:45 a.m. – Discussion and possible change of handbook on Holidays with elected officials and department heads
8. 10:00 a.m. – General Assistance
9. 10:15 a.m. – John McKee, weed/emergency/zoning and planning manager and Nels L. Sorensen, sheriff – equipment storage and communications tower;
10. 10:30 a.m. – Jerry Hain, surveyor – reappointment contract;
11. 10:45 a.m. –
12. 11:00 a.m. -
13. Approve claims and payroll claims
14. 12:00 noon lunch
15. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Jefferson County Clerk