AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE May 2, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization Mary Banahan, assessor tax list corrections
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of April 25, 2017
2. Approve and sign proposed promissory note for computer equipment for Law Enforcement Building
3. Declare a John Deere Riding Mower as surplus property
5. 9:15 a.m. Alan Rosenthal, director, Ambulance Department report on department
6. 9:30 a.m..
7. 9:45 a.m. - Don Cook of CASA and April Whitney of Seward County Pretrial Diversion
8. 10:00 a.m to 10:45 a.m.. Highway Department report on department, right of way agreements, permits receive bids till 10:00 a.m. and open gravel bids at 10:15 a.m.
9. 11:00 a.m. Jerad Reimers update from Congressmen Adrian Smith
10. 11:15 a.m. Julie Katz Courthouse Christmas lights
11. 11:30 a.m.
12. Approval of claims &/or payroll
12:00 noon - Lunch
14. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk
2 p.m. to 3 p.m. with Jerad Reimers representative of Congressman Adrian Smith for public comment and concerns in the Jefferson County Commissioners room.