AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE October 17, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of October 10, 2017
2. Signing of Certification of Cost Allocation Plan as submitted by Maximus
1. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Highway department – report on department, right of way agreements, permits
2. 9:45 a.m. -
3. 10:00 a.m. – General Assistance
4. 10:15 a.m. – Discussion on signing recommitment and possible signing of commitment to NIRMA by Resolution.
5. 10:30 a.m. - Michaella Kumke, communications director of Lincoln Food Bank
6. 11:00 a.m. –
7. 11:30 a.m. – Paul Moyer – Nebraska Dept of Agriculture – weed control evaluation 2016
8. 11:45 a.m. –
10. Approval of claims &/or payroll
12. 12:00 noon lunch
13. 1:00 p.m. – Ryan Poots with Pictometry on flight contract.
14. Comments by the public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk