AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE September 25, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization Leroy Bast, county treasurer vehicle exemption for Fairbury Assisted Living
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of September 18, 2018 minutes
7. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. - Highway department - report on department, right of way agreements, permits
9. 9:45 a.m. Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director call alan if he wants to be on agenda.
10. 10:15 a.m. Leroy Bast, county treasurer Quarterly investment report
11. 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 John McKee zoning file 06-18; sams number; signing of 2018 Emergency management Performance Grant Award.
12. 11:00 a.m. Meet with Auditor
13. 11:15 a.m.
14. 11:30 a.m.
15. 11:45 a.m. -
16. Approval of claims &/or payroll
17. 12:00 noon Lunch
18. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in
accordance with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk