AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE July 26, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Leroy Bast, treasurer – vehicle exemption for BVCA
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of July 19, 2016
6. 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Brian Blobaum – preliminary budget discussion
7. 9:45 a.m. –
8. 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Highway Department labor agreement
9. 10:45 a.m. -
10. 11:00 a.m.
11. Approval of payroll claims
12. 12:00 noon lunch
13. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk