AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE August 30, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of August 23, 2016
2. Approval and signing of 2015 EMPG Grant adjustment and 2016 EMPG grant.
6. 9:15 a.m. – Highway depart – report on department, right of way agreements, permits, petty cash fund
7. 9:45 a.m. -
8. 10:00 a.m. – Juvenile Services Comprehensive plan review – Collenna Laschanzky
9. 10:15 am to 10:45 a.m.- Lowell Eisenhauer, Amber Anderson & Brad Swiggart, Northwestern Mutual – review of insurance
10. 10:45 a.m. - Shawna Taylor, clerk of district court, Travis Arnold, custodian, jury chairs; Tammie Duensing, county magistrate on carpet
11. 11:00 a.m. – to 11:30 a.m. -- courthouse remodel
12. 11:30 a.m. – Rose Wiegert on 125th celebration of courthouse.
13. Approval of payroll claims
14. 12:00 noon lunch
15. 1:00 p.m. –
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance
with Section 84-1410.
M. Cynthia Newman
M. Cynthia Newman, Jefferson County Clerk