DATE April 22, 2014 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. According to the opens meeting act, it has been posted on the wall in the back of the room for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. 9:05 a.m. Board of Equalization decision on property protest for City of Fairbury;
(NOTE: these are items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.)
1. Approval of minutes of April 15, 2014
2. Letter of support to Blue Valley Community Action for National Service VISTA Grant
3. Appoint Michael Dux to BRAAA board to replace Armin Daubendiek
6. 9:15 a.m. Joe Grubbs, ambulance manager - report on department; Adopt Resolution 2014-6;
7. 9:30 a.m.
8. 9:45 a.m. Brad Eisenhauer, computer IT courthouse computer bids opened, accepted until 9:30 a.m. in county clerks office
9. 10:00 a.m. Jerry Berggren of Berggren Architects architect contract; courthouse;
10. 10:10 a.m.
11. 10:30 a.m. Call NACO on county medical insurance Dennis Maggart
12. 10:45 a.m.
13. 11:15 a.m.
14. Travis Arnold, custodian courthouse floors; miscellaneous
15. No Meeting April 29, 2014 as is 5th Tuesday
16. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in
accordance with Section 84-1410.
Sandra Stelling, Jefferson County Clerk